Recovery from Corona virus crisis: share your cities' stories!
A year ago, we asked you to send us your stories on how the cities are coping with the Covid-19 pandemic. Now, after over a year in this situation, we ask for your plans of recovery: how is you city planning and making its way out of the crisis and in to the new normal? What are the issues, aspects investments as well as practical solutions you are taking up?
In addition, we ask if you could provide a short quote from your Mayor (Deputy Mayor/Chair of City Council) on this topic, together with a good quality photo of that person.
Please send you recovery plan description (max. 400 words) with a relevant photo, your Mayor’s quote and photo to: email@example.com
The information will be published on UBC website and in UBC social media.
Cities' recovery stories
- Gdańsk supports its residents
- Mayor of Kiel Dr. Ulf Kämpfer: Crises will be our constant presence in the next decades and we have to be prepared for that
- Örebro: focus on speeding up the economy and business again
- Mayor of Klaipėda District Municipality: Year 2020 – better or worse, but memorable
- Liepāja – recovering from Covid-19
- Gdynia: Pandemic has changed our world
- 2020 in Kaunas: significant changes and innovations
- Residents of Saint Petersburg unite to change the city
- Robots are joining the fight against the pandemic in Turku
- Vaasa: Creating the future and tackling current challenges
- Rostock: Don't be a zebra!
Cities’ experiences from the early days of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Liepāja is one of the leading cities in Latvia to contain the spread of the Covid-19
- Coronavirus epidemic: Gdańsk experience
- City of Turku – getting the information out to all our residents
- Kaunas under quarantine – without basketball rims
- COVID-19: Jūrmala Municipality aid measures for inhabitants
- Kiel.Sailing.City. – Supporting the local economy
- Experiences from Jyväskylä during the coronavirus pandemic
- An overview of measures taken in Espoo to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic
- Elblag: Social distancing lawn brings people together
Links to the Safe Cities Commission's online meetings about the Corona virus situation:
Might also interest you: