UBC is recruiting a Project Manager
UBC is looking for a specialist to strengthen our team from 2023 as a part-time Project Manager in the planning, organisation and follow-up of the proposal and project activities, in co-operation with the partners and stakeholders.
This position offers a great opportunity to work in project management, proposal writing and coordinating of the EU funded projects.
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities would include:
- Management of projects funded or co-funded by the European Commission;
- Development of the proposals and applications to EU funded programmes;
- Projects implementation, monitoring the progress of the projects and ensuring compliance with rules for project implementation;
- Participation in Project Partners meetings and keeping regular contact with all project partners;
- Tasks related to project reporting;
- Other administrative tasks connected to the Project.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in EU projects development and implementation;
- Knowledge of EU policies, EU funding applications and managerial skills to run the projects.
Please send your CV at email@example.com by 1 November 2022.